Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas
Alaska truly is the Last Frontier. No other publication can display this rugged scenery and recreation potential with more precision than Benchmark’s Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas. The Landscape Maps reveal landforms with amazing realism and detail, clearly showing how the state’s vast network of roads, waterways, and recreation landmarks fit into the landscape. A complete Recreation Guide lists a myriad of outdoor activities. Arranged by category and boasting unequalled insight and detail, it is the ideal planning tool from a simple scouting trip to an extended exploration.
Benchmark field-checkers drove several thousand miles to make sure the Alaska Road & Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for the 49th State.
• Extensive road detail with Mile Markers along major highways
• Public land boundaries and access points
• Superior scales and page-to-page map overlap
• Intuitive guide for traveling by road, rail, air, or marine highway
• Town maps and guides for Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan
• Categorized listings for:
• Parks, Trails, Peaks
• Camping, Cabins, RV
• Fishing spots and available species
• Hunting regions and units
• Inside Passage and Dalton Highway
First Edition, 2016 Cover dimensions: 11" x 15.5". ISBN-10: 0-929591-14-3, ISBN-13: 978-0-929591-14-8
Landscape Map detail: